To ensure that there is an atmosphere of professionalism, respect and learning there are a few guidelines that we ask all students to follow. The classes take place in a working salon so you will be expected to behave appropriately. All models are considered clients and must be treated with respect.
- Class starts at 10.00 am and ends at 4.00 pm Monday – Thursday inclusive. Punctuality is expected.
- The dress code is all black. This is the dress code in Knights Barbershops.
- Students are expected to have good personal hygiene and a professional appearance.
- You will be learning in a working salon so it must be kept clean at all times. This is a key responsibility in any salon.
- There is to be no food consumed in the salon.
- For insurance purposes should there be any customer complaints then the complete details of the model (name, contact details, etc), the student responsible, and the nature of the complaint must be recorded and dated and signed by the student.
- Students must supply all their own equipment. These will be the tools of your trade from now on.
- Equipment left in the school is at the students own risk.
- Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be immediately expelled without any refund.
- Disruptive behaviour that interferes with the smooth running of the classes will also result in the student being expelled without any refund. This includes harassment or bullying of any kind as decided by teachers or school management.
- Confrontational or aggressive behaviour will result in the student being expelled without any refund.
Knights Barbershop advertises for models but students must also be prepared to source models.